Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Scandalous Affairs and Stupid People


 
 
I am not judging someone having an affair (some people I know can rest easy). That is not my job.

My job is judging stupid people…..and there seems to be many of them so it is a full time job.

If you are going to have an affair, how stupid can you be to leave a trail of emails and texts? Gen. Petraeus is supposed to be one of the sharper knives in the drawer so you would think he would know better.

A good friend of mine is a private investigator and tells me stories (no names are given to me so don’t worry if you are one of them) of the same thing happening. Texts, sexts, and emails seem to be the norm. Again, how stupid can you be?

It doesn’t take the CIA or FBI or a person who is too bright to figure out you don’t leave a trail. If you are going to text you come up with code words instead of explicit messages. The person you are having an affair with has a fake name in your phone and it should be the same sex as you. Sexting or sending pics…..you are asking to get caught. For those of you who may be contemplating an affair, you are welcome for these tips.

If you are going to have an affair maybe you should start thinking with the brain in your head. Or keep being stupid and I will keep judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.