Saturday, November 3, 2012

How about some more political talk?


Politics – Yep!

As if you didn’t have enough of it with only 4 days to go until the election I decided to throw my 2 cents in this morning.

Do you know of anyone, anyone at all, who listens to the pre-recorded political messages left in your voice mail? If you answer the phone when it is one of those obscure phone numbers on your caller ID and there is a live person on the other end, do you listen to them and answer their questions? One of my favorite bloggers tells the live person human being caller she is Libertarian and that stops them in their tracks. I know someone else who responds they are voting for the opposition and that shuts them up also. I just don’t answer the phone or listen to the message. I delete the message the minute, no the second, it begins.

So, if like me, we have determined you don’t answer the phone, you delete the voice mail message without listening or you lie. Since we all know that - why don’t the politicians know it? Oh wait, I get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.