Friday, November 9, 2012

Clueless or Old?


 
 
I love going to the hair salon because I get to read what I call trash magazines.

Is it a factor of my age or am I just clueless and out of touch? Both maybe. I didn’t recognize many of the people People was reporting on.

Who the hell is:

Diem Brown
Soleil Moon Frye
Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif (they are divorcing)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm (she is on a rebound from ex-fiance)

Not only do I not know who they are I can’t pronounce their names. Are Moon Frye’s like French fries?

Who are these people and why are they famous enough for the trash mags to cover them?

2 comments:

  1. GIRL, I'm a Bachelor FREAK so of course I know every THANG about Emily and Jef. Plus, she lives in Charlotte, a hometown honey!!! Oh and Soleil was Punky Brewster. Remember that show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, damn. Thanks for clueing me in to who these peeps are. Haven't watched any of the Batchelor shows but I do remember Punky Brewster. Maybe I am not a clueless as I thought since I recall Punky Brewster.

      Delete

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.