Sunday, July 21, 2013

Solo Footprints


 
 
The beach was a little sparse with people this morning because it was a bit cloudy but there was evidence of people who had been there walking earlier than me.

I saw all the footprints and wondered about the people who made them.  I imagined many of them being made by people walking alone as I was.

What were they thinking while they were walking?

I awoke with a heart full of gratitude this morning just feeling very blessed for the people I have in my life now. Some have been by my side for many years and some for just a short time. That is where my thoughts were.
 
My footprints may have appeared to be solo but in my heart there were many people walking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.