Friday, December 28, 2012

Reflections and Tears


I tend to get a bit reflective at the end of the year and apparently so do some of my friends, both real friends and even some Facebook friends.

I try to tell people how much they mean to me on a regular basis, because unfortunately, I have had too much experience with people I loved being here one day and not the next. You don’t always get that second chance to say I love you or you made a difference in my life.

The last few days I have been the recipient of those sentiments and let me tell you, each time it has made me cry, okay, maybe just tears in my eyes. I am not a cryer normally but when the tears appear because your heart is full, those are the best.

Take the time before this year ends to tell them they made a difference in your life, they inspired you or that you just simply love them. Hell, do it before this day ends.
 
Now that I have asked you to get all serious and reflective I will tell you I fully intend to spice up my life a bit real soon so I will be back to my old shenanigans and tell you about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.