Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It Is All For A Reason


I believe people come into your life for a reason. There is the joke thing that says for a reason or a lesson and I think it is both actually.

I have had the blessing of having someone come into my life recently who has taught me so much. Our souls touched and we both recognized it immediately. There is something beyond our human knowledge that connects us to others and we just have to accept it.

Just finished lunch with this amazing person and learned so much about her but more importantly she taught me so much about myself in just a short amount of time. She has an other worldly presence about her that has to be a gift from God.

One of the take aways from her today is that I am limiting myself by not setting my goals higher and more importantly, not asking for what I want. Somewhere in my life I had the idea I need to selfishly seek things for others. She helped me realize I need to begin with myself first and to be specific about my desires, wants and needs.

I have a “homework” assignment and I intend to complete it and will be reporting back to her the progress and results.

I am blessed to have some of the most amazing people in my life and sincerely believe each one is a true gift from God. Then someone else gets introduced to my world and has a huge impact…..another gift which I embrace.

I guess this is a warning to the world that I listened to her today, truly listened and believed what she said. My goals, dreams, aspirations, wants and needs are going to be acknowledged finally and you all just better watch out because it will become a reality. Thank you dear friend for sharing your vision.

Come along with me for this last half journey I am on and celebrate life with me.
 
Are you also trying to do for others without considering your own well being? We have to take care of ourselves first.
 
Did I mention I have a huge girl crush on her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.