Monday, September 10, 2012

Just The Truth Please


 
 
Those who know me well know I don’t have a problem speaking my mind. Some friends know when they ask for my opinion on something they will get a true answer with not much sugar coating.

I used to be an expert bull shitter but just can’t muster up the energy to do that any more. One of my many talents though is spotting another BS’er from a mile away because of my previous experience.

Whatever the truth is just tell me and I will deal with those facts as they are. Recently someone was very honest with me and it took a lot of courage on their part but I admired their frankness and their courage to speak it. I didn’t particularly like what they said but I knew it to be the truth so that made it okay.

My honesty gets me in trouble sometimes but at this stage in my life I don’t want to change it.

I really only want people in my life who are honest and I promise that if I am in your life you will only get it right back - with no bullshit on the side and not much sugar for coating either.

Are you an expert BS’er?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.