Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who Eats Chicken Butts?


Random thought today – who eats chicken butts?

Have you noticed whole chickens at the grocery store, even the rotisserie chickens, have the butt still attached?

Why?

Is it just to add weight so you pay more maybe? Just like injecting them with water or whatever chemicals they use to make them “plumper”. How much can a chicken butt weigh?  I guess some chickens could have a big butt, but still, why leave it on for the world to see. Would you want your naked butt laid out for all to see in the grocery store?

So for anyone who can shed some light on this for me I have two questions:

Why is the butt left on the chicken?
Have you ever eaten a chicken butt?
 
I really want to hear from you on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.