Monday, September 5, 2011

Come along with me on the journey I am creating for a magical second half of my life.


2009 and 2010 were life changing years for me. I found myself unemployed from an industry I had a great passion for and the one true love of my life dying from a terrible disease.  I now have the opportunity to create the next chapters of my life using the wisdom and experiences of the previous chapters.

I am embarking on a new career in social media management and marketing with an AWEsome business partner. I believe the way this came about is truly divine intervention.  Nothing else could explain it. I wake each morning with enthusiasm and excitement about what we are doing. Who knew I could sorta, kinda be a geek. We have decided I am the social and networking diva of the company though. That means I get to go out and have fun, drink and meet new people.  Not a bad gig, right? Now you know what I am doing on the professional level with my journey of changes.

Another part of the journey is being a widow. That path doesn’t wake me with enthusiasm and excitement each morning but the path has to be walked anyway.  I had one of those story book loves that very few people get to have in their lives. God put the most amazing man in my life and he taught me more about love than imaginable. Dating again is interesting to say the least.  If you come on this journey with me I will probably provide some giggling and laughter for you while sharing these experiences. No worries for some, I don’t kiss and tell. Well, maybe I will tell but I will refrain from using names to protect the not so innocent.

Take my hand and walk along with me and we will start this journey.

Two things I know for certain, things change and I will be happy. ~ed brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.