Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bubbly Orgasm



I typically wake up in a good mood ready to tackle the day. 
Today was no exception to that. This just happened to be one of those typical good mood days - only on steroids.

My good day, attitude on steroids today is solely because good things are happening for friends of mine. They didn't win the lottery or anything like that, just things coming together for them in their lives that they are passionate about.

I expressed my joy on Twitter this morning with a pretty simple good morning Tweet and a follower called me a “bubbly orgasm” in a reply. He happens to be someone I have a cyber crush on so it caught me off guard a bit until I thought about his comment.

The saying that you are as happy as you make up your mind to be is true. Unfortunately, I know people who have a miserable life because they choose it. They seem to thrive on being the poor, down trodden victim. I choose to choose something different.

The friends I mentioned earlier who I was so happy for could be those who do the whoa is me thing because of what has happened in their lives. Financial ruin, drugs, devastating illness or injury in their past has not stopped them from moving forward and embracing life. What I see from each of them is how much they give to others in the pursuit of their passion. They have overcome some incredible odds and are making things happen and making a difference.


Bubbly orgasm? Hell yes! That was a fitting description for how I am feeling right now in my life because of what is going on in my friends lives. I hope you have friends you can have days of bubbly, orgasmic, happiness for!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely do think a person can choose the way they view the world, and in turn, choose their happiness. It's all about where your focus lies. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you have a comment or helpful advice.